BREAKFAST AND LUNCHES ARE NOT FREE THIS SCHOOL YEAR
Please - Fill out your Free and Reduced Meal Forms! This is one of the ways the State determines how much it will subsidize our Food Services Program. There are many other benefits to this program too:
- Help for your family: Besides free-or-reduced priced school meals, your family may qualify for:
- Reduced school and activity fees
- Medical benefits
- Housing benefits
- Utilities benefits
- And more!
- Help for your school: The more applications your school gathers at the start of each school year, the more additional funding they can receive for all kinds of programs that help children, families, teachers, administrators, - everyone.
- Fast and secure: It takes just a few minutes to complete an online application. What's more, your data is handled with strict protocols that ensure security and confidentiality.
So please, fill out your back-to-school 2022 - 2023 application by visiting: www.payschoolscentral.com or Forms are at the bottom of this page.
Only one application per household is needed.
We appreciate your help in keeping our programs running
We have a powerful new software system for our lunch menus called Titan! Click on the link below and toggle through the screen to see what your school is serving! You may choose your school and choose either breakfast or lunch. If you hover over the meal you are looking at, allergen information as well as carbohydrate counts will pop up for you! As with any new software there are "bugs" to be worked out (so, so many bugs!), which means menus will change based upon updates we are working on right now ~ AND of course, the supply chain issues we have faced this year. We are still in the learning process of this program so it is not fully up and running at this point. Please contact Katy Hickson if you have any question and I will answer them as best as I can. 303-622-9211 Ext 892
School Menus are subject to change! Sometimes we have trouble getting a menu item from our distributor or a piece of cooking equipment fails. When we can't offer a meal as planned, we will adjust our meal. Please know that our highest priority is to serve the children a safe, high quality, appetizing meal. We will communicate with your student any changes, as soon as we can.
Breakfast Service Times:
Lunch Service Times:
Click the link for: Ala Carte Prices
Food Service Forms and Information
- Free and Reduced Application (English)
- (Application Instructions in English)
- Letter to households Regarding Free and Reduced Meals (English)
- Free and Reduced Application (Spanish) (Aplicación para comida escolar gratuita y de precio reducido)
- (Application Instructions in Spanish) (Instrucciones de Aplicación en Español)
- Letter to households Regarding Free and Reduced Meals (Spanish) (Carta a los hogares en Español)
- Free and Reduced Public Release Statement - 22-23
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
- Free and Reduced Informational Flyer
ATTENTION: Please go in and make sure your Payschools account is current and if you are on Auto pay that the date is reset for this year! Also be advised that you have to fill out the Free and Reduced form every year so please get it on our website or ask for a form and get it back ASAP so it can be processed because you are liable for any fees put on your kids accounts until the form is approved.
If you are new to the district you will have to setup your child's lunch accounts. Their money, Free and Reduced, and lunch number does not follow them to each school. Please make sure your child's account is setup or you will be liable for all negative balances.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH PAYSCHOOLS. PLEASE CONTACT PAYSCHOOLS AT 1- 855-210-8232.
Here is info on how to get setup an account:
Here is a link in case you have other problems in Payschools:
This is old news however if you have not gone in and changed your account it will still apply to you!
If you have any questions feel free to Katy Hickson.